Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vaca in Cali






Jade Bailey and I went to Cali to visit our dad (my hot hubby) at the end of June. Jess took the opportunity to come and visit also since she cannot fly alone with twins. I took one and she took one on the flight there and back. They were actually very good. We got to hang out with Ben's Family and Brenda's Family, my parents, JR family, nana and papa. We have alot of family in Cali. I am excited to live by all of them. Bailey and Savannah had a few nights of sleepovers with us at nana's and they had sooo much fun together. Nana and papa were so nice to let my family come over to their house to swim. I spent the day with my girls and my best friend from childhood Karen Ord and her girls. We had lunch and pedicures and ice cream (Cali pedicures are xpensive!!!! - I like Utah prices better!) Most of all we spent alot of time with Adam. We miss him so much.