Friday, September 24, 2010

First Day of 7th Grade

September 2010 - First Day of School! Bernice Ayers Middle School. Second year of Jr. High. Wow, time flies. I remember when Jade started seventh grade in Utah, I know I cried as I walked down the hall with her. I know I felt overwhelmed walking down the hall with Jade - remembering my own horrible experience in Jr High...I was a huge nerd. I didn't cry when Bay started, not sure why. I didn't walk down the hall with her. Maybe I was more prepared with the second child. Maybe I have accepted the fact that my last child is growing up. I am not sure. I love the difference in each of my girls. They are so different and yet so beautiful in their own ways. I am so greatful
for them. As I reflect on Bailey I am so thankful for how happy she makes me. We laugh our heads off most of the time. Sometimes we have drama, but it is over just as quickly and we are laughing. I am wowed by her talents just as I was and still am, wowed by my mom's. I always wished I could sing and be an amazing performer....but lo, I am like the littlest angel, I sing at the top of my lungs and hardly sound like an angel ; ) So, it is as if I hold a link between the generations. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I am a mom. No greater gift ever!!!!!!!! I love you Bailey! Keep up the good work!!!